The Airline Catering Production Supervisor reports directly to the Catering Head or Director in an inflight department of an airline of the GM of a catering company. The work entails supervision of a team of labor-intensive airline food workers who assemble the meals in a meal tray for each class of services of the airline client in accordance with its meal tray specification per passenger in each class.
Sample Airline Catering Production Supervisor CV Template
Abner G. Rashid
Charrington St., Somerstown, London
To work as a Catering Production Supervisor in an airline or catering company specializing in airline customers, preferably located near or in Heathrow
2003 – Present: Airline Catering Production Supervisor, Gate Gourmet, Heathrow
- Ensure complete manning complement to meet mass production targets, providing allowances for worker leaves and sick calls.
- Check bonded warehouse regularly to ensure raw materials are available.
- Ensure that meal trays for the various service classes are correctly packaged along with food group trays for first class (caviar, salmon, fish and meat trays).
- Ensure that purser’s kits and consigned duty free items on inflight sales are fully stocked-up.
- Supervise the operation of catering trucks to ensure they reach and load-up the aircraft on schedule.
- Ensure the dispatch of catering trucks to retrieve galley trolleys and non-consumable items from the aircraft after passenger disembarkation.
- Coordinate with airport authorities in securing permits and identification documents required for entry of catering trucks and drivers
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Cited by management between 2005 and 2009 for consistent high performance rating
1998 – 2001: Associate in Hotel and Restaurant Management, University of Aston, Birmingham
Can be provided upon request