The job responsibility of an advertising sales manager is to develop sound sales plans and create strategies that will generate revenue for the agency. The advertising sales manager CV should aim at providing information regarding your experience related to creating corporate presentations, client business proposals, and handling client queries and advertising needs.
Sample Advertising Sales Manager CV
59 Woolton Hill Road,
Liverpool, Merseyside L18 8BT
Contact: 01625 460462
With 5 years of experience in one of the top advertising agencies in the world, my goal is to grow with the organization. I would like to offer my skills and expertise in sales and my knowledge of advertising industry to help you agency to drive sales targets and achieve financial goals.
2002-2005: BA(Hons) in Advertising and Brand Management from Staffordshire University
2006 to 2011
Designation: Sr. Sales Manager
I joined TBWA-London as an advertising executive and was promoted twice during my tenure of 5 years.
- Created business proposals on behalf of the agency using PowerPoint for client presentations
- Generated a revenue of £350,000 in the first year of joining
- Was responsible for getting client accounts worth £1,650,000 in the current financial year
- Was responsible for creating business strategies that helped the agency to retain top clients including Absolut, Nissan, and Playstation
- Currently handling a team of 12 sales executives
- Have been responsible for training new recruits in the agency
- Was instrumental in the development of the “Top-Up Client” business initiative catering to our existing clients
- Won the “employee of the year” twice in a row (2009/2010)
- Won the award of “Lion’s Share” for recording the maximum sales by any agency in the UK in 2009-10