The job responsibility of an advertising sales executive is to work with the sales team of an advertising agency in managing, servicing, and retaining existing clients. The role demands dedication and commitment apart from excellent communication ability. An advertising sales executive CV should not only include objective but also highlight capabilities.
Sample Advertising Sales Executive CV
13701 Southwest 109th Street,
Miami FL 33186
Contact: (305) 271-3711
To use my knowledge gained through training and education of advertising and other media towards establishing great agency client relationships and to enhance my growth in the advertising industry.
2007-2010: Bachelor of Science in Advertising and Communication, University of Miami
2010 to 2011
Agency: Creative Mind Works
Designation: Sales Executive
Joined Creative Mind Works as a Jr. Executive in their sales team and report to the Sales Manager
- Managing the different client portfolios and keep abreast of their advertising needs
- Have build a working and mutually beneficial relationship with print clients like Jackson South and Sun Vista Gardens
- I am currently managing clients from different industries including healthcare, real estate, hospitality, law, and insurance
- Have been responsible for creating result driven strategies that drive sales for the agency
- Have been handling various aspects of advertising including strategy and production, brand positioning, client servicing, media planning, and sales auction services
- Have been able to retain all my existing clients and have generated business worth $175,000 in the last 1 year.
- Was among the top three students in Miami University majoring in advertising
- Was applauded for carrying out a successful sales campaign called “Miami Calling” on behalf of Miami University