Advertising is a growing industry and the demand for professionals in this field is growing steadily. This is due to the high level of competition being experienced by organizations in different industries. However, competition for jobs in this industry is also high. Advertising resumes can be prepared by advertising clerks, advertising secretaries, advertising media consultants, advertising scriptwriters and advertising producersamongst many others.
Advertising CV Example
23 Mathias Drive
Mobile No: +1 039 39548
Telephone No: +1 2938 8484
Script Writer and Storyboard designer seeking similar position in a newly established advertising firm. Eager to use skills gained and new techniques and approaches learned over five years of working experience with a leading advertising firm. The opportunity should allow the application of fresh ideas. The opportunity should also allow for further development of the individual as well as team development within advertising.
2002 – 2007: Advertising Storyboard Designer
- Assisted clients in the designing of their advertisements
- Wrote and edited scripts for advertisements
- Designed storyboards for clients
- Redesigned and rewrote advertisements for clients
- Assisted in the production of the advertisements
- Trained recently employed advertising consultants and personnel.
2002 – 2003: Diploma in Media Studies- Richard Polytechnic
1999 – 2002: Bachelor of Arts Literature – The University
- Head of advertising team that won the prestigious Oblong Award for the best original advertisement in 2006
- Editor of the Richard Polytechnic Main Campus Magazine
- President of the Student body at the University
- Winner of the All Writers Award in Fiction
- All Star Hall of Fame recipient in the college basketball league