An advertising account manager is a person who works in an advertising or marketing company and whose job is to manage the accounts of all the clients. This kind of a job requires specific qualification eligibility criteria. For this purpose an applicant has to write a proper CV which talks about his skills and qualifications in a detailed manner.
Advertising account manager CV sample:
23-GH, Peter road
Nathan park, CA
Mobile number: 46938479867
Qualifications and skills:
- Completed graduation in business administration and finance from NYU in the year 2001.
- Completed post graduation in finance and accounting from NYU in the year 2004.
- Diploma course in handling operations and accounts from Ohio Institute, Ohio in 2005.
Skills and areas of expertise:
- Command over English and Mathematics.
- Capable of handling relationship with clients in a professional manner,
- Expertise in accounts and finance along with attention to details.
- Can manage both the record sheets of employees as well as client accounts in the most efficient manner.
Aims and objectives:
- To be able to live up to the duties and responsibilities given by the company in a timely manner.
- To work in such a way that the company benefits.
- To be able to be recognised for the work done and be an inspiration for others.
- Worked as an advertising account manager with Yen marketing strategies for a period of 21 months and awarded with a title of the most disciplined employee.
- Pursued a training program with Mark agency for 8 months.