An advertising account executive is a person who works towards maintaining a healthy relationship between the advertising agency and the client. His work is to see to the fact that the goals and demands of the client are being met by the agency. An advertising account executive must have a CV that fits into the bill of this job profile. The following can be considered as an example:
Advertising account executive CV sample:
45-b, first floor
GB district, LA
Mobile number: 46938479834
Qualifications and skills:
- Completed graduation in bachelor of business administration from California University in the year 2002
- Pursued post graduation in master of business administration from NYU in the year 2005.
- Certificate course in mass communication.
Skills and areas of expertise:
- Command over English and French along with great communication skills.
- Capable of handling good amount of workload. Charming and powerful persona.
- Expertise in public relations which shall be helpful for this particular job profile.
- Can manage both verbal and written work efficiently.
Aims and objectives:
To be able to live up to the duties and responsibilities given by the company in an efficient and timely manner.
To work towards the overall profit of the company by maintaining good relations and bringing in more business by the means of good communication skills and convincing ability.
- Worked as an advertising account executive with Tim agency for a period of 24 months wherein I was awarded a title of the most efficient employee both years.
- Pursued a training program with Flinch advertising unit for 6 months time through a scholarship program.