Staff Assistants are primarily the helpers of the staff in carrying out their tasks in the office. They deliver documents file information and other paper files. They attend to the needs of the staff such as carrying load and baggage. They must be fully knowledgeable in handling office equipment and facilities and have the capacity to multi-task given the number of responsibilities they have to fulfil in one given time. They may be tasked to carry out responsibilities for the personal well-being of the staff.
Staff Assistant CV Template Example
Cherwell Drive, Birmingham
West Midlands, B39 0SS
I am a responsible and dependable individual with years of experience as an assistant in various offices. I have problem-solving skills necessary for the efficient and accurate implementation of all tasks required in the office. I am also a team worker and can different tasks in a limited time. I am trustworthy and keen in details.
2007 – Present: Staff Assistant, Hatman Training Center
- Answered phone calls, recorded document information and delivered messages to different offices
- Made follow up reports and calls to clients and other stakeholders as needed and by scheduled
- Provided refreshments, food and drinks to the staff during breaks and whenever necessary
- Searched for data and files from the filing systems and delivered the needed information to the staff
2004-2007: Clerk, St. Andrew’s Construction
- Encoded data and information to files and documents and forms for different purposes
- Took phone calls and made follow ups for transactions and pending activities
- Drafted letters and other documents for the superiors and made records available for them
- Prepared schedules and reminded the superior of their upcoming appointments
2000 – 2004: High School Diploma, Birmingham High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.