Just like any business, a school run as an enterprise has an operations head called the School Principal of Administrator responsible for managing the school’s faculties and students. In large non sectarian schools, there could be one or two principals to handle the grade school and high school departments. In general, the principal is represents the school in local and national academic events as well as educator’s conferences and seminars.
Sample School Principal Résumé CV Template
Grover J.V. Henderson
Westgate St, Newcastle, England
Phone: 0191-877 7732
To become a secondary school principal in a large Presbyterian school
2005 – Present: Vice Principal, Grade School Department, Westgate High
- Administer to the school’s delinquency board for errant students.
- Assist the Principal in developing annual operating budgets.
- Enforce the school’s disciplinary code for both students and faculty.
- Work with different school faculty heads in the design and development of curriculum.
- Assist in the implementation of academic and extracurricular activities.
- Sits as president in the school’s parent-teacher association
1999 – 2005: English Teacher, St. Ignatius High
- Develop the daily lesson plan in compliance with the school’s curriculum specifics.
- Conduct English and English literature classes.
- Excellent administrative, management and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with teachers and students
- Named Outstanding School Principal of 2002 by the Thatcher Foundation
- Attained the highest median score for the graduating class of 2006 and 2008 for the country
2002 – 2004: MBA, Newcastle University
1996 – 1999: BA in Education major in English, Newcastle University
To be furnished upon request