Project Coordinators are in charge of ensuring that a company’s certain project is doing well and up to date with its activities. They supervise the operations of a company in a specific area such as constructions and implementations of long term activities. Project Coordinators talk in behalf of the company management and give reports and updates to them. They are keen on details and are good financial managers as well.
Project Coordinator CV Template Example
Merseyside, L27 6EL
I am an innovative and highly skilled individual seeking for a position as Project Coordinator for a company or organization. I am knowledgeable in the planning, organizing and implementation of activities within schedule and under budget. I have great communication skills, highly personable and have the ability to create reports regularly.
2007 – Present: Project Coordinator, Midas Mining Company
- Research and study the feasibility of the project and identify necessary employees, facilities and equipment for the implementation of the project
- Produce plans and discuss it with the management for approval and scheduling of implementation
- Meet with staff and project stakeholders to discuss details of the project
- Regularly supervised the project and made regular reports to the management
2004-2006: Project Assistant, Parks Handyman
- Was responsible for giving assistance to the Project head for the implementation of objectives
- Identified business partners and other related organizations significant to the program
- Supervised the activities of staff of the program and made reports to the project head
- Ensures all records and files are made available easily
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.