Program Coordinators are involved in creating plans and implementing them according to the objectives and aims of a particular program of a company or organization. They make tie ups and coordination with other companies and organizations in order to achieve the implementation of activities on due schedule and with efficiency. They are also tasked to prepare budgets for the programs and make reports to the management or head office of all their activities and achievements.
Program Coordinator CV Template Example
Rutland Road, Forest Gate
London, E8 8PH
I am an organized and skilled professional seeking a position as a Program Coordinator in a company. I am well experienced in creating contacts and business relationships with other companies and organizations. I am also highly independent and can give outputs on time as well as can work with a team.
2008 – Present: Program Coordinator, Falcon Group of Companies
- Identified companies and organizations to which coordination and business activities may be done
- Made plans for the implementation of the program including budgetary allocations for certain activities
- Made reports and explained significance of the study for the company’s profit
- Designed structures and devices for efficient monitoring and assessment of the program
2006 – 2008: Program Assistant, Bella Corporation
- Was responsible for giving assistance to the Project head for the implementation of objectives
- Identified business partners and other related organizations significant to the program
- Supervised the activities of staff of the program and made reports to the project head
- Ensures all records and files are made available easily
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Social Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.