A payroll manager can work in government departments, public offices and agencies, and businesses. In general, he/she takes charge of managing the salaries and wages of employees and workers. The payroll manager ensures that the accurate and proper payment is listed and allotted to all employees and workers. He/she also supervises other payroll staff.
Sample Payroll Manager CV Template
Stafford, ST19 0AD
Hard-working and driven individual looking for a job as a payroll manager in a company that provides avenues for advancing my knowledge and capabilities in management and accounting.
Summary of Qualification
- With five years of experience working as a payroll manager.
- Possess outstanding leadership and administrative skills.
- Highly organized and efficient worker.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Adept in Microsoft Office applications important to job functions.
- Sound knowledge of ADP and ReportSmith.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Payroll Manager, MoneyMovers Company
- Review payroll reports and ensure that these are accurate and correctly disseminated to all employees.
- Manage disbursement of salaries to employees based on the regular schedule.
- Organize and maintain payroll files of all employees.
- Supervise payroll staff in performing their duties.
- Ensure that proper and complete tax deductions are included in the payroll documents before disbursing salaries.
- Regularly review payroll and tax procedures to be able to recommend and implement necessary changes or adjustments.
- Prepare regular reports and make updates to reflect employee base.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Stafford University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.