A payroll clerk is a person who organizes data for giving salaries and compensation to the employees. The payroll clerk plays an important role in any business or organization. A payroll clerk manages the payment regularities of the employees and the officers in an organization. The payroll clerk may work in a financial accounting firm or any business organization.
Sample Payroll Clerk CV
France – 8473
I am an experienced professional having good accounting and analytical skills looking for a good opportunity in the field to develop my working experience. I also have good communication skills and mathematical as well possess the efficiency to work in both a team and grouped environment. I have idea of different salary and accounting policies and have problem solving capabilities.
2005-Present: BLM Financial Services
- Arranged and handled payroll documents and files.
- Sorted out entries and prepared reports of the new accounts and the entries.
- Reported to the manager regarding the salary checks and payment dues for the different employees as well regarding the new entries to the accounting files.
- Rechecked the accounts entered for details required and also forwarded tax related issues as well as other issues to the referred departments.
- Managed payroll issues and sent reports to the payroll manager.
- Prepared payroll checks of the employees.
- Recorded payrolls deducting tax and insurance policy costs.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Book Keeping and Accounting, School of Business Management.
2003-2005: Masters in Book Keeping and Accounting, School of Business Management.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.