Park operations managers are an integral part of the recreation industry. They manage the organization and maintenance of parks from the park itself to other entities in the park such as facilities, trails, and open spaces. Park operations managers work under the supervision of the Park Director or Deputy Park Director. On the other hand, they handle several staff like park rangers who are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and supervision of the park.
Sample Parks Operations Manager CV Template
Winchester, SO23 4NR
Passionate and dedicated professional looking for a job as a park operations manager which would allow me to share my knowledge and abilities to the public while effectively managing the park.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a park operations manager.
- Highly knowledgeable in the field of parks and recreation.
- Sound understanding of laws involving parks and natural resources.
- Excellent ability in planning and programming.
- Demonstrate exceptional ability in organization and administration.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Park Operations Manager, Winchester
- Conceptualize and develop policies and operational procedures regarding use of the parks.
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term plans for the park.
- Manage personnel such as park rangers in maintaining daily operation of the park.
- Oversee the budget proposal and appropriations for park maintenance and development.
- Regularly inspect the park and its facilities to check for needed repairs or improvements.
- Perform additional tasks assigned by the park director.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Management, Winchester University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.