Operations Coordinators are responsible for the supervision and evaluation of the operations of a company such as hotels, factories, constructions companies, supermarkets and other business establishments. They are highly observant and detail-oriented. They identify the problems and needs in the operations of the company and make corresponding plans to resolve it and present it to the management.
Operations Coordinator CV Template Example
Pickenham Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B16 4TG
I am a responsible and dependable person with knowledge in evaluation and giving instructions efficiently. I am keen on details and can identify necessary adjustments for the effective implementation of activities. I am also capable of troubleshooting unpredictable circumstances and inform the management of updates on a regular basis.
2007 – Present: Operations Coordinator, Pickenham Supermarket
- Did regular check-ups and evaluations of the restaurants staff services and performance
- Evaluated the activities and implemented plans of the different sections of the supermarket
- Made regular reports on poor performances and low capital generating sections
- Checked inventories and evaluated reports of the divisions
- Gave updates to the management and implemented additional plans or changes as deemed necessary by the management
2004-2007 – Program Assistant, Abbot Laboratories
- Implemented programs of the laboratory most especially in the extension services
- Gave assistance to the Program head in evaluation and planning activities
- Did regular checks and supervision in the implementation of the programs implemented by the company
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Economics, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.