An operations assistant’s job description is similar to that of an operations manager. The operations assistant helps the operations manager to accomplish his or her tasks. It is important that you take time to research the company before preparing your resume to apply for the job.
The competition for operations assistant jobs is high. For every operations assistant job opening, there are hundreds if not thousands of job applicants many of whom are qualified or over qualified for the position. It is therefore important to take the time to carefully go through the details of your resume and ensure that it is tailored to suit the objectives and functions of the position advertised in the specific organization.
Sample Operations Assistant CV Format
343 Bronze Street
Mobile No: +1 323 232 323
Telephone No: +1 3232 323 4 343
Experienced operations assistant seeking position as an operations manager at a well established automobile renting and repairing firm.
2003 – 2007: Operations Assistant at Royal Motors Rent-a-Car
- Ensured all departments in the organization were properly staffed
- Reported to the operations manager
- Assisted in the carrying out of interviews for detailers, chauffeurs, mechanics and administrative staff.
- Prepared reports for the operations manager for presentation to the vice president and the general manager of the organization
- Prepared presentations for the operations manager to be presented to clients, stake holders and the board of directors
- Monitored the sales department for productivity and reported the findings to the operations manager
2000 – 2003: BA Management – Miami University