An operations assistant works under the supervision of an operations manager. He/she assists the operations manager in ensuring the smooth flow of the daily operations of a company or organization. The operations manager performs numerous duties and tasks which are essential in maintaining and improving the productivity and performance of the company or organization.
Sample Operations Assistant CV Template
Ellison Apartments, Nottingham, NG6 2RD
Operations assistant with exceptional ability at multi-tasking and performing the duties with outstanding results is looking for a job in a company where I can grow professionally and personally.
Summary of Qualification
- With seven years of experience working as an operations assistant.
- Exceptional ability to interact and maintain healthy relationship with customers and employees.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Possess great ability at performing multi-tasks and accomplishing tasks on time.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2003 – Present: Operations Assistant, Designer Company
- Assist the operations manager in managing the daily activities of the company.
- Review evaluation of employees and give recommendations.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks and make correspondences.
- Help resolve customer issues and also provide recommendations and suggestions on how to improve company performance and productivity.
- Update and maintain the company website.
- Prepare reports to be reviewed by the operations manager.
- Organize and coordinate with departments in training new employees.
1998 – 2002: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Nottingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.