An operations analyst is usually answerable to the operations manager or supervisor of the specific sector in which the analyst is working. An operations analyst plans and studies the instruments that the organization intends to use to fulfill their objectives.
An operations analyst resume is crucial in landing a job in this sector. The curriculum vitae should be prepared carefully paying much attention to the skills and attributes the resume reflects. You need not have a special section for this. Your personal skills will be reflected in your work experience and your achievements. Ensure that you take time to go through your resume to correct any errors that may disqualify you from a job that you are qualified for.
Sample Operations Analyst CV Format
343 Baker Street
Mobile No: +1 2332 3232
Telephone No: +1 323 324 2232
Experienced operations analyst seeking position as an operations manager in a traffic management firm. Willing to put skills gained as an operations analyst to use for the growth and development of the organization.
2004 – 2008: Operations Analyst at Traffic Systems
- Analyzed the procedures used by the firm for communication and operations
- Developed current and new communication and operating procedures
- Oversaw and implemented maintenance procedures on the developed communication and operation procedures
- Planned the implementation of ISO audits
- Carried out ISO audits on the internal system of the organization
- Developed training programs for the staff
- Analyzed the performance of operational procedures
2000 – 2003: Information Technology – Ohio State University