An operations administrator supports and enforces the company’s procedures and policies. To land a job in this field you should have skill in counseling, customer service, retail sales, professional liaison, ability to meet deadlines, staff training and good supervision. Your resume should reflect these skills and should sell you as the right person for the job.
Sample Operations Administrator CV Format
Catherine V. Salim
45 ValleyView Avenue
Salt Lake City, Utah
Mobile Number: +1 934 2237 034
Telephone Number: +1 034 2238 12
Operations administrator with excellent administration skills and experience in handling customer relations and high workloads within a short time frame. Seeking a challenging career in the field with a growing company. To help the company achieve its long-term objective of being the leader in the industry as stipulated in the company’s vision and mission statements.
2002- 2005: Operations Administrator at Jane Jewellers Company
- Handling customer operations face to face in times when the terms cannot be discussed on phone
- Handling pension credits and state pensions for the company
- Assessment of pension services and relation entitlements
- Answering clients queries on phone, by email or face to face
- Maintaining the database and making sure benefit overpayments are recovered
- In charge to finding a more efficient filing system and expediting company’s routines.
- Working out suitable plans for pensioners who are in need for a retirement plan
- Working with the team to provide valuable retirement pension service
- Assessing incoming profits and handling of retail department operations
1998-2002: Bachelors in Business Administration at University of New York, USA