An office supervisor typically organizes, plans, staffs and directs daily office activities as well as monitoring accounts receivables and schedules. A most suitable candidate for this position must illustrate organizational and instructional skills, ability to lead and competency in office administration in the resume.
Sample Office Supervisor CV Format
7832 Pale Vine Road,
An office supervisor with experience in a fast paced institution, familiar with all aspects of office operations and proven ability to motivate and lead employees seeking a similar position in an established reputable company to exercise my skills and knowledge.
2002 – 2009: Office Supervisor, Beatles Records, Lincoln, ND
- Overseeing daily office operations and managing staff of over 15 employees
- Ensuring adequate business office staff coverage.
- Employing, evaluating and terminating business office employees in collaboration with the administration manager.
- Supervising client scheduling and assisting in the organizing of artiste’s schedules.
- Ensuring and verifying the collection of adequate and correct client and company insurance information.
- Adhering to the credit collection procedures and policies.
- Coordinating functions and activities of the front office in order to ensure assistance of the back office in facilitating a smooth program flow.
- Recommending and implementing relative procedures and policies through the office manager and department personnel.
- Addressing and reacting appropriately to client and staff compliments and concerns in relation to business office operations.
- Preparing and implementing a business office training and orientation program.
- Verifying all daily close deposits and activities for accuracy.
- Maintaining effective communication with superiors, office manager, subordinates, artistes and other personnel.
- Completing all other duties as assigned where possible.
Education and Training
1999 – 2001: Advanced Diploma in Office Practice- Carmel Technical College, Carmel, CT