The professional that any office requires to handle its day to day basic working and to organize the office and its staff is termed as an Office Administrator. The responsibilities and job profile of an Office Administrator varies from office to office. An ardent Office Administrator’s CV must possess such features that highlight his skills and abilities like communication skills and office management.
Sample Office Administration CV
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 554 654 5479
Email Id: email@example.com
I seek to take a dynamic position in a well reputed and established organization where I can use my passionate and hard working skills to create a motivated and enthusiastic environment for the team with my skills.
Having more than four years of experience with lively personality and good manageable skills, I am looking forward to enhance my career with a well established and renowned organization.
- Good and thorough knowledge of computer basics.
- Excellent in Paper and file work.
- Motivated with good verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Vigorously committed towards the job.
- Able to handle the team by Strong Management skills
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated manner
- Client satisfaction being the top priority
Office Administrator, 2008– till date
ICS Solutions – Texas
- Preparing and maintaining the paper work and file records.
- Ensured the receiving of delivery materials.
- Purchased few office materials required on daily basis.
- Handled all the Paper works and maintained it.
- Kept and maintained the attendance register of the staff.
- Greeted the clients and answer to the doubts of clients.
- Perform all the mailings, faxes and photocopies etc
- Diploma in Computer Application, 2008
- Bachelors in Arts, Texas University, 2007
Available on request