A medical office administrator works in the medical industry. He/she is responsible for managing the daily operations of a medical office which includes performing clerical duties. The medical office administrator is responsible for the smooth flow of operations in a medical office, managing the appointments of physicians for check-ups and other schedules. Thus, a person having this job should be organized and capable of doing multiple tasks.
Sample Medical Office Administrator CV Template
Dundee, DD1 4HN
Medical office administrator with excellent educational background and professional experience is looking forward to joining a company that will enable skills development and career growth.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years working as a medical office administrator.
- Comprehensive knowledge in procedures, standards, and policies in the medical industry.
- Outstanding organizational and management skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate and interact with patients and doctors alike.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Medical Office Administrator, Dundee Hospital
- Responsible for daily and monthly accounting of collections and expenditures.
- Document all financial data and make financial report.
- Oversee and sometimes takes charge of purchasing of equipment, medicines, and other needs of the medical office.
- Establish and implement the office floor plan as well as the smooth flow of schedules and appointments.
- Maintain the records of the medical office and ensure that accurate data is filed.
- Coordinate and manage personal matters in the medical office.
- Help in some human resources function which includes selection of employees and hiring.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Dundee University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.