A Junior Receptionistworks in an office handling all the basic but necessary work of an office. She has to handle telephone calls, attend the visitors, do the postal and correspondence work and perform mailing and keep record and maintain the staff attendance, photocopying, faxing etc.A Junior Receptionist also has to handle the basic computer work in some organizations preparing record and maintaining the data.
Sample Junior Receptionist CV
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 566 645 5353
Email Id: email@example.com
I am a hard-working, motivated and dedicated young dynamicjunior receptionist who wants to join a company to grow and get experience in corporate sector. I am seeking professional growth while also want to contribute towards the growth of the organization.
I seek to join your exalted organization asjunior receptionist so as to make a notable and important contribution to your organization and enhance my impersonal skills and contribute in the benefit and growth of the organization.
- Good and thorough knowledge of computer basics.
- Excellent in Paper and file work.
- Motivated with good verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Vigorously committed towards the job.
- Stress Tolerance and thus can work under huge pressure.
- Able to handle the team by Strong Management skills
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated manner
Junior Receptionist, 2009– till date
ICS Solutions – New Jersey
- Preparing and maintaining the file records.
- Handled all the Paper works and maintained it.
- Attended all the clients coming on daily basis.
- Attended and answered all the telephone calls coming to the office.
- Helped the office staff whenever they seek help.
- Perform all the mailings, faxes and photocopies etc
- Diploma in Computer application, 2009
- Bachelors in Arts, New York University, 2008
Available on request