A junior administrator in an institution provides a wide range of quality administrative assistance services to the main office or to various departments and its clients in a timely, efficient and reliable manner.
Sample Junior Administrator CV Format
877 Parker Road 3C,
Sky falls, WD
Home Phone: 989-893-1274
Cell Phone: 787-673-1832
Resume Webpage: www.uploadresume.com/noellesteadman
An experienced junior administrator with over three years of supervisory and leadership experience, seeking a position where knowledge, experience and skills can be utilized towards customer and client satisfaction.
2006 – 2009: Junior Administrator – Cosby and Porker, Sky falls, WD
- Producing portfolios of work for the institution.
- Receiving telephone calls and visitors, dealing with them appropriately and keeping a log of callers.
- Being the initial point of contact between clients making contact by email, letter, telephone and fax and the organization.
- Receiving, recording and passing mail received onto the appropriate persons.
- Franking and posting outgoing mails as required.
- Taking an active part in the quarterly mail out of company newsletters and any other mailings as expected.
- Placing orders of office consumables and stationery as directed.
- Organizing meeting rooms and helping in the circulation of papers, memos and minutes.
- Assisting in filing of official documents.
- Examining and storing documents both manually and electronically.
- Producing written correspondence as required.
- Assisting the office or department manager in selling and marketing materials produced by the reprographics department.
- Working as part of the office team in doing a variety of tasks assigned.
Education and training
2002 – 2005: Diploma in Office Administration- Thomson Technical College, Thomson, NM