A human resources administrator is employed in various offices to oversee matters involving human resources such as recruitment and hiring of new employees. He/she takes part in the hiring process by reviewing resumes and application letters and conducting background checks and interviews. The human resources administrator is important in ensuring that the employer complies with labor standards and policies and is responsible for dealing with labor issues.
Sample Human Resources Administrator CV Template
London, W7 5HN
Highly qualified professional in the field of human resources is looking for a job in a company or organization where I can utilize my abilities and contribute significantly to its continued success.
Summary of Qualification
- Six years of work experience as a human resources administrator.
- Highly skilled in management and administration.
- Knowledgeable of organizational procedures and policies in human resource administration.
- Well-trained in the skills required for hiring new employees such as interviewing.
- Pleasing character and has the ability to motivate and encourage employees.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Human Resources Administrator, Efficient Company
- Oversee and supervise human resources staff in planning schedules and delegating tasks.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment and hiring process from the specification of the job description, perusing applications and resumes, interview and background check.
- Organize orientation and training for new and promoted employees.
- Receive and investigate complaints and other matters regarding labor concerns which include employee termination.
- Give recommendations to department heads regarding employees.
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.