The Hotel/Restaurant Franchise Director heads team of franchise contracts administrators assigned to oversee the operations of hotel or restaurant franchises in assigned geographic markets. The position provides leadership and direction to ensure that franchise administration across the country or around the world is uniformly carried out in compliance with contractual obligations meant to preserved company name and reputation.
Hotel /Restaurant Franchise Director CV Format
Susan B. Gardner
Porter Ave., Buffalo, NY
Phone: (718) 351-6774
To work as a Hotel /Restaurant Franchise Director to head the franchising operations of a large hotel or restaurant with global franchises.
1998 – Present: Franchise Director, Holiday Inn, New York
- Negotiate with entrepreneurs interested in carrying the hotel name for their business locally and overseas.
- Supervise franchising agents and administrators to ensure they perform their duties and responsibilities as expected.
- Implement corporate franchising policies, procedures and business operating standards to ensure integrity of franchise name and reputation.
- Provide regular franchise performance reports to executive staff.
1998 – 2002: Franchising Administrator, Holiday Inn
- Perform regular and random inspection of proposed franchising locations.
- Process franchise applications and pre-qualify applicant’s financial capability.
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, leadership, managerial and multitasking skills with ability to work long hours and under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiating and diplomatic skills
Received Presidential commendations in 2003 and 2008 for attaining franchise revenue targets
1996 – 1998: MBA Boston University
1995 – 1996: BS Commerce, New York State University
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request