The Franchising Contracts Administrator for a chain of hotels is responsible for the successful contracting operations for a hotel’s franchising function. The position manages and directs hotel franchising operations and may have the responsibility to achieve certain franchising quotas if the company is in a branch expansion binge. The position is often part of a team of franchise administrators each responsible for entering into and administering hotel franchises in identified geographic locations.
Sample Hotel Franchising Contracts Administrator/Specialist CV Template
Christian B. Mortimer
Surrey, Kingston, UK
To work as a Franchising Contracts Administrator/Specialist for a large hotel or retail chain handling a wide geographic reach of franchises
2002 – Present: Hotel Franchising Contracts Administrator, Deluxe Heritage International, UK
- Conduct random and regular inspection and site visits in any franchise branch to ensure compliance with hotel service specifications and other standards prescribed in the contractual obligation.
- Attend seminars and trainings on contract administration
- Obtain customer complaints and feedbacks from franchise clients to evaluate satisfaction ratings of licensees.
- Update franchising records, contract renewals, compliance requirements, etc ito be used in evaluating licensee performance.
- Prepare franchising reports and submit to franchising director.
- Perform ocular inspection of proposed franchising locations.
- Assist market research in validating market researches made by licensee to support franchising market attractiveness in proposed location.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills to interact with buyers
- Excellent time management and people management skills.
Awarded High Performing Asset for 2007 and 2008 for maintaining franchising standards
1999 – 2002: BA in Management, University of Brighton, UK
Can be provided upon request