Research intuitions in the academe, non-profit organizations and foundations, museums, communities, and charities, to mention some, are often recipients of financial grants. In these grant-receiving firms, Grant Administrators are employed to oversee that the grants are correctly disbursed in accordance with the conditions and responsibilities that came with the grants. They coordinate with their counterpart Grant Administrators in the issuing organization to comply with documentary and disbursement requirements.
Sample Grant Administrator CV Template
Juliet R. Earnshaw
Euston Rd., London
To work as a Grant Administrators in a museum or academy in a large city.
2005 – Present: Assistant Grant Administrator, Sir Horace Melvin Archeological Museum, London
- Submit grant application or renewals to the right organization offering grants for the relevant field (research, charity, community work, etc.)
- Prepare and submit all documentary, budgetary and financial requirements as well as meet with issuing organization for any clarification or justification in the application.
- Submit the budget details on how the grant will be utilized.
- Maintain and update record on disbursement of funds and ensure all payment receipts are secured.
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure compliance with grant guidelines and effect changes as required.
- Educate project team members on the conditions of the grant
- Strong organizational, managerial and supervisory competence
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills to interact with buyers
Successfully administered granted in excess of ₤10M for the years 2007-2010
2004: Passed the Chartered Accountancy licensure
2001 – 2004: BS Accounting, Aberdeen College
Can be provided upon request