Grant administrators are employed by non-profit organizations, foundations, and other groups that require outside source of funding to maintain daily functions or to finance special activities, events, or programs. Some educational institutions or scientists may also employ a grant administrator as a freelance consultant. In general, the grants administrator (recipient) is responsible for finding funding agencies and ensuring that the grant fund is properly allocated.
Sample Grant Administrator (Recipient) CV Template
London, SW9 2EU
Knowledgeable and passionate job seeker aims to join a reputable non-profit organization as a grant administrator and share my qualities in helping the organization attain its goals.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years working as a grants administrator for a non-profit organization.
- Excellent command of the English language in verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional skills in negotiation and diplomatic relations.
- Computer-literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Grant Administrator, Helpers Organization
- Identify and select possible source of grants and research about their requirements and application process.
- Prepare and submit the organization profile, budget proposal, and other requirements for grants.
- Discuss the proposal and meet with representatives of funding agencies regarding the request for grants.
- Secure the receipts and other documents showing the disbursement and use of funds given by funding agencies.
- Prepare a report with pertinent supporting documents on how the grant was utilized by the organization.
- Maintain constant communication with funding agencies.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.