A grant administrator (issuer) is employed by a funding agency to manage and supervise the selection and release of grants to recipient organizations, institutions, or individuals. This position is vital to funding agencies that are flooded with grant requests daily. The grant administrator ensures the selection of applicants who have met the requirements and are deserving of a grant based on the group’s principles.
Sample Grant Administrator (Issuer) CV Template
Prince Consort Road
London, SW6 2BS
Highly-skilled and driven professional with expertise in management and finance is hoping to work as a grant administrator in a foundation where I can share my skills for the advancement of meaningful endeavors.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a grant administrator of a foundation.
- Exceptional proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Trained and experienced in screening applicants for grants.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good judgment and analytical skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Grant Administrator, Big Hearts Foundation
- Responsible for receiving and reviewing grant requests and applications from non-government organizations, charity groups, and individuals.
- Review and check the applications and requests for completeness of requirements and inform them of additional documents needed.
- Screen the applications and process them for approval.
- Monitor the performance and review the reports of organizations and groups that have received grants.
- Assess if grant recipients have utilized their grants within the approved allocation and whether they have accomplished their objectives.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.