General Office Clerks are all around clerks and office assistants who are responsible for implementing a variety of tasks given to them by their superiors. Their tasks include arranging and organizing files, making notes, filling up forms as well as photocopying materials and documents and making available information for their superiors as needed. They must be skilled in executing their tasks promptly and has the ability to do a variety of tasks at the same time.
General Office Clerk CV Template Example
Stratford, London E17 5LA
I am a very responsible and dynamic professional seeking for a position as General Office Clerk in a company. I possess strong organizing skills and have the ability to multi-task whenever necessary. I am keen on details and have a strong ability to use office equipment and facilities accordingly.
2006 – Present: General Office Clerk, Sanders Petroleum Company
- Took phone calls, recorded pertinent information in log books and made follow-ups
- Made schedules of appointments for the superior and reminded him of appointments
- Prepared documents, conference areas and equipment for meetings and seminars
- Coordinated with other departments and offices regarding activities
2003-2006 – Office Clerk, Sandals and Prints
- Made letters and other communication documents for the office and the superior
- Managed records by compiling and filing papers and documents in the information management system
- Answered phone calls, photocopied documents and distributed documents to various offices and companies
1998– 2003: High School Diploma, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.