The Franchising Contracts Administrator works in successful companies who expand their commercial presence by licensing the use of their names to 3rd party entrepreneurs who can finance the setting up of branches in identified markets. This is often the mode of expansion with little or no capitalization required. For franchise holders, they often have to follow certain conditions like sales levels, operating standards and the purchase of raw materials or supplied only from accredited sources.
Hotel Franchising Contracts Administrator/Specialist CV Format
Beverley T. Sanchez
Orleans St., Baltimore, Maryland
Phone: (443) 792-4881
To work as a Franchising Contracts Administrator for a large chain of restaurants or hotels who are into franchising their names on a global scale
1996 – Present: Franchising Contracts Administrator, Carl’s Hamburger
- Assist business development managers with inputs on identified markets where franchises can be extended and developed
- Process franchise application once documentary and financial requirements have been submitted and pre-qualified.
- Assist the legal department in developing franchise contracts for various levels of franchising arrangements as approved by marketing management.
- Conduct regular and random inspection of franchise branches to ensure that corporate standards and operating conditions are met in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Obtain customer feedback for assigned franchises.
- Review franchise contracts for renewal and implement changes as necessary
- Provide notices and warnings for contractual infractions and cancel franchise for repeated offenses.
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
1996 – Present: In-hour seminars on business development and franchising operations.
1995 – 1996: BS Commerce, Indiana University, Northwest
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request