A franchise manager is an employee of a business or organization responsible for overseeing the franchise department. The franchise manager deals with individuals and groups who are interested in acquiring a franchise or already own a franchise. He/she gives assistance to franchise owners to ensure the smooth flow of business and operations. Franchise managers are especially important for expansion purposes.
Sample Franchise Manager CV Template
London, E6 5TY
Dynamic and creative individual is seeking employment as a franchise manager in a company where I can utilize my expertise in sales and marketing to the advantage of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- With four years of work experience as a franchise manager.
- Comprehensive knowledge in marketing and franchising principles.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent command of the English language for use in verbal and written communication.
- Excellent skill in persuasion and negotiation.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Franchise Manager, Victory Company
- Entertain new and interested applicants as franchisees and process their application.
- Creates and implements a strategic plan for the franchise department.
- Manage and organize franchisees and regularly communicate with them for monitoring.
- Assess the performance of franchise owners and help determine and solve problem areas.
- Give assistance to franchisees to improve their productivity.
- Provide trainings and orientation about the company policies, marketing strategies, and methods.
- Implement an effective plan to meet target number of franchisees for a certain period.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.