A food services manager is employed by large-scale companies and manufacturers to take charge of providing food service and supply to its employees. By providing food service in the company, employees no longer need to find a place to eat. This is especially important in areas where food services outside the company are not accessible. The food services manager transacts with caterers and food providers to ensure that the daily food needs of the employees are met.
Sample Food Services Manager CV Template
Carlisle, CA4 8TB
Efficient and resourceful job seeker hoping to be employed as a food services manager in a company where I can practice my capabilities to the fullest while gaining additional practical experience.
Summary of Qualification
- Has been working as a food services manager for four years.
- Sound knowledge of food service management procedures and practices.
- Excellent supervisory and administrative skills.
- Thorough understanding of health, sanitation, and nutrition requirements.
- Great ability to deal and interact with employees.
- Skilled in writing reports and oral communication.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Food Services Manager, Best Company
- Plan and organize food services for employees.
- Undergo business transaction with vendors who are interested in serving food in the company.
- Ensure the sanitation and quality of food that is available for workers.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of employees are met daily at a reasonable value.
- Supervise personnel in the preparation and serving of food.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Carlisle University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.