File Clerks are highly skilled individuals who are responsible for collecting files, recording them and making files accordingly and in an organized manner. They ensure that the files they have recorded and kept are categorized according to certain criteria. They keep paper files and use computer programs to hasten the retrieval and storage of these files and records. The documents have paper trails to help them locate these whenever it is needed.
File Clerk CV Template Example
Warwick Road, Stratford
London, E17 4LA
I am an innovative, result-oriented and motivated individual seeking for a position as File Clerk in a company. I have very good organizing and problem-solving skills and have extensive background in filing and record keeping. I have excellent communication skills and highly personable.
2007 – Present: File Clerk, Sunrise Equipment
- Collected files, recorded them and put them in files accordingly
- Made paper trails for documents such as letters, requests, forms and other communications
- Organized the filing system for the records and made it easily accessible for users
- Released records and files needed by necessary offices
2004-2007 – Office Clerk, JanCor Power
- Drafted communications and printed documents as requested
- Answered phone calls and made follow ups with companies and offices regarding activities in line
- Delivered communications and other materials to specific offices
- Photocopied documents and filed them as necessary
1998 – 2004: High School Diploma, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.