Facilities managers are employed by public or private organizations and businesses, particularly those that have large buildings or facilities. They are mainly responsible for managing building-related services which are important in making organizations operate efficiently. A facilities manager is beneficial in ensuring smooth operations of businesses or organizations.
Sample Facilities Manager CV Template
Derby, DE26 1GB
Proactive and resourceful individual is looking for the opportunity to work as a facilities manager of a top company where I can contribute my skills and knowledge in management to the advantage of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- With four years of experience working as a facilities manager.
- Highly knowledgeable of principles in management and business administration.
- Thorough knowledge of technology or building maintenance.
- Organized and efficient worker.
- A team leader while also being capable of working independently.
- Exceptional skill in written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Willing to work extra hours to fulfill job duties promptly.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Facilities Manager, Top Company
- Plan and direct services related to building and facilities use and operations.
- Responsible for allocating and assigning office spaces to each department or employee in the most efficient manner.
- Ensure that utilities such as water and electricity are in good condition and immediately troubleshoot any problems.
- Recommend and purchase new equipment or facilities to replace old or damaged ones or to upgrade the technological and physical condition of the company premises.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Management, Derby University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.