Executive Secretaries are responsible for booking schedules, creating letters and other documents as well as arranging the activities of their superiors. They identify the persons that make appointments with him and ensure that all necessary documents and preparations have been made for the meetings. They also coordinate activities of the superior with other offices within and outside of their office. Executive Secretaries are also tasked to do other responsibilities to ensure the overall well-being of the superior.
Executive Secretary CV Template Example
Croxteth Drive, Liverpool
Merseyside, L18 3AN
I am a highly experienced Executive Secretary with the ability to do multi tasks. I have a pleasing personality, highly organized and can accomplish responsibilities under pressure. I am willing to work beyond working hours and is highly personable.
2006 – present: Executive Secretary, Hans Weaving Corporation
- Responsible for making communications and arranging meetings and activities of the superior
- Identified possible activities relevant to the superior and made travel bookings whenever necessary
- Coordinated with other offices and companies for activities and meetings
- Took minutes of the meetings and handled the schedule of the superior
2004-2006: Personal Secretary, Mantle Petroleum
- Gave assistance to the main engineer in terms of scheduling activities and programs
- Managed the documents and records for the superior
- Coordinated with other offices for specific activities
1999 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Liverpool College
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.