Executive assistants work in various kinds of industries, providing support and assistance to top-level executives in the fulfillment of their administrative and technological tasks. Individuals working as executive assistants perform various duties that generally require secretarial and technical skills. For employers, expertise in the specific industry is a plus for those hoping to land a job as an executive assistant.
Sample Executive Assistant CV Template
Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 7TJ
Dynamic and committed professional looking for a job as an executive assistant in a competitive company that highly values excellent service and employee welfare.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years working as an executive assistant.
- Expertise in the field of sales and marketing.
- Possess extensive knowledge of information systems.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel applications.
- Knowledgeable of clerical and secretarial procedures.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Executive Assistant, People First Company
- Responsible for making appointments and managing the chief executive officer’s schedule.
- Manage the office files and retrieve files if needed.
- Gather data and research for information needed for reports and other documents.
- Prepare letters and other communication documents, as well as presentations for the CEO.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, activities, and other events involving the office.
- Receive and entertain guests and visitors of the CEO.
- Answer phone calls and respond to queries or requests that are within my capacity as executive assistant.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Norfolk University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.