Dispatchers are personnel who are in charge of releasing and accepting products and services from of the company to their destinations. They ensure that these items fit the descriptions as listed for release and the exact amount and number are due. Dispatchers coordinate the deliver and release of the items to the receiving organizations, individuals or companies. They follow strict compliance with the records to make sure that the releasing is done accordingly.
Dispatcher CV Template
Harper Road, East Ham
London, E6 5QA
I am a resourceful and hardworking individual looking for a job as Dispatcher in a company. I possess skills in making inventories and checking for details to be able to accomplish a specific task such as releasing products and coordinating the receipt. I am well versed with precautionary and safety guidelines and can work in a team.
2009- present: Dispatcher, Grand Construction
- Made inventories and released products and items for the use of the construction workers
- Checked and evaluated the request for tools, items and materials and released accordingly
- Made listings of products needed and created request forms
- Coordinated with the individuals or companies involved with the receipt of items
2007-2009: Warehouse Staff, Dane’s Delivery and Goods
- Prepared items for delivery and shipment of supplies from point of pick-up to destination
- Coordinated with other warehouse workers in terms of loading, unloading and receipt of deliverables
- Made inventories of the items in the warehouse and prepared regular reports for the management
2004 – 2007: High School Diploma, East Ham High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.