A data entry supervisor works in industries and administrative offices to oversee the data entry work required by the company or organization. Data entry involves the input of written or recorded data into the computer or database for easy storage, filing, access, and retrieval which is important. He/she supervises all staff and employees involved in data entry to ensure the accuracy and completeness of their work as well as proper filing in the database.
Sample Data Entry Supervisor CV Template
Ceredigion, SA47 7ED
Organized and efficient worker is seeking employment as a data entry supervisor in a company where opportunities for career growth are present as perform my duties in a superior manner.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a data entry supervisor.
- Excellent command of the English language in oral and written communication.
- Meticulous and possess a keen eye for detail.
- Strongly values accuracy and efficiency as a work attitude.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Data Entry Supervisor, Top Brands Company
- Establish and implement an efficient system of data entry and filing.
- Regularly assess data entry system and database to ensure accuracy and correctness of information and data.
- Implement strategies to make data entry more efficient.
- Promptly detect and make changes to database and documents that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Supervise and distribute tasks to all staff involved in data entry and ensure their excellent performance.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.