Customer service administrators are involved in communicating and interacting with clients and customers who have inquiries, requests, or complaints regarding company services or products. He/she can be differentiated from the regular customer service agent since he/she provides administrative support to the customer service operation. The customer service administrator also performs several clerical duties.
Sample Customer Service Administrator CV Template
Aldgate, London, E1 0SD
Highly skilled and hard-working customer service administrator hoping to become part of a company where my skills and knowledge can be harnessed and I can share my abilities to the advantage of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a customer service administrator.
- Highly professional in communicating with customers and clients.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent leadership skills and capacity to manage staff.
- Organized and efficient worker.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications relevant to the job.
- Sound negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Skilled in handling problems and complaints.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Customer Service Administrator, Nature Company
- Direct and oversee customer service representatives in the fulfillment of their duties.
- Interact with customers through telephone, mail, or electronic mail.
- Assist and help customers in purchasing their orders.
- Establish and maintain healthy professional relations with customers.
- Provide training for new customer service representatives or existing ones regarding the work.
- Administrate orders of customers and modify schedule of work based on customer demand.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.