A contract administrator is an essential employee in industries since he/she is manages matters that involve business and official contracts. He is mainly responsible for serving as a liaison officer between the company and its business partners, making sure that the targets and goals are present and that the company benefits in every contract signed.
Sample Contract Administrator CV Template
Silk Street, Barbican
London, EC3Y 8DT
Meticulous and driven professional seeking a position as a contract administrator in a company that appreciates excellent performance and commitment to the job and the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess three years working as a contract administrator in a reputable company.
- Effective coordination and organization skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Punctual and accurate worker.
- Adept in the use of computer programs, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Contract Administrator, United Company
- Participate in business negotiations and give recommendations before contracts are signed.
- Review draft contracts of the company to ensure that company goals and objectives are well-considered in the contract.
- Ensure that contracts signed by the company are legal and that all its contents are within the bounds of law.
- Prepares documents needed before contracts are created with business partners such as process specifications and progress reports.
- Give recommendations and request amendments to the contract if necessary.
- Monitor the results and efficiency of the contracts.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.