A clerical assistant is a person who provides clerical duties to an organization or any specific department he is entitled to. The clerk assistant assists the clerks in the office duties and also conducts the official deliveries of documents and administrative duties to various departments. A clerical assistant may work in any government office or any company organization.
Sample Clerical Assistant CV
Ireland – 8473
I am an experienced professional looking for a good opportunity where I can develop my working experience and skills to deliver more good work thereafter. I have good communication skills and can work well under any situation. I also have good experience of carrying out clerical duties like book keeping, setting accounts and documents record.
2005-Present: OBS Services
- Assisted senior clerk in keeping accounts records.
- Transferring messages and notices from the manager to the various departments.
- Scheduled appointments for the manager with clients.
- Handled and typed letters and documents for the manager.
- Sorted out messages for different departments and manager.
- Updated computer database by data entry.
- Updated files and data records.
- Arranged for meetings for the manager with the various departments.
- Interacted with customers regarding information sought and provided information to them.
- Took calls and manage receipts and bills for the departments.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Economics, College of Arts Studies
2003-2005: Masters in Economics, College of Arts Studies.
Professional reference will be added upon request.