In any business establishment or organizational office, an important aspect that has to be given attention to is security. In this day and age when crimes are becoming more rampant, the position of chief security administrator is becoming increasingly important. A chief security officer is mainly responsible for ensuring the security of the company which includes its building and assets, and its management and employees.
Sample Chief Security Administrator CV Template
Kedleston Road, Derby, DE23 1GB
Highly motivated and hard-working chief security administrator looking for a post in a promising company where I can exercise my physical and mental abilities in providing security to the company.
Summary of Qualification
- With four years of professional experience as a chief security administrator.
- Highly knowledgeable of security-related concepts, strategies and procedures.
- Sound understanding of information technology and information security.
- In-depth knowledge on laws and law enforcement policies.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Chief Security Administrator, Efficient Company
- Establish a comprehensive security plan and strategy for the company.
- Supervise and oversee a team of security staff to implement the security plan and ensure day-to-day security of company property and workforce.
- Prepare regular reports on the security situation of the company, including security breaches and threats.
- Review security plan for possible changes and improvement based on new advancements in security technology.
- Give an orientation to new members of the security staff and provide additional training to ensure their physical and mental preparedness.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Management, Derby University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.