A business administrator heads the financial and administrative operations of a company or an institution. This requires a strong willed individual with ability to issue and follow up instructions and provides senior administrative leadership for company staff. When writing your CV, clearly bring out these factors in an organized and friendly manner.
Sample Business Administrator CV Format
2201 Broadway Ave, Mattoon,
I would like to obtain a permanent job with long term prospects as a business administrator preferably in a local established company.
2002 – 2009: Simpson & sons Inc., Pasadena, MD
- Supervising business office staff
- Training new employees
- Implementing performance evaluations and ascertaining employees’ compliance with administrative rules, company policies and internal controls.
- Preparing utility assessments including assessment calculation
- Supervision of client billing and payment collection
- Developing budgets for the company
- Providing human resource assistance for the company including activities related to workers’ recruitment and compensation
- Supervising, monitoring and establishing procedures for leave, payroll, accounts receivable, special assessments, inventory and payable accounts
- Addressing and resolving issues related to building facilities and company property
- Overseeing and monitoring Departmental budgets and administrative functions, including payroll operations, fiscal activities and human resource actions
- Designing, reviewing, evaluating and recommending online accounting and budget projection programs
- Verifying and controlling the department’s property management
- Generating statistical reports required by Department Head
- Serving as department liaison with administration and other company departments e.g. sales, human resource and IT
- Interviewing, hiring, training and evaluating business office staff and other casual workers
Training and professional qualifications
1998 – 2002: Masters Degree in Business Administration, Columbia University
1993 – 1996: Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration, Columbia University