Business administrators are important parts of small to large industries involved in sales, retail, manufacturing, and other fields. These professionals must possess outstanding skills in planning, organizing, and supervising the different aspects in operating a business. A business administrator, therefore, should be capable of multi-tasking and should have a well-rounded education and knowledge.
Sample Business Administrator CV Template
London, SE15 6NW
Organizing and sales expert looking forward to joining a company where my skills and abilities can be honed while I contribute significantly to the continued success of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- With six years of work experience as a business administrator.
- Exceptional skills in planning and organizing.
- Excellent managerial and administrative skills.
- Sound knowledge in sales and marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work outside office hours and travel for work purposes.
- Willing to learn on the job and improve skills.
- Resourceful and skilled in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Business Administrator, InDesign Company
- Plan and oversee overall duties of the company in its day-to-day operations.
- In-charge of external affairs and communicating with clients and prominent individuals for work-related purposes.
- Involved in activities for the recruitment and training of new employees.
- Take part in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Conceptualize and implement strategies for effectively introducing new products and promoting existing ones.
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.