Branch managers are intelligent, very self-disciplined, responsible and presentable people. If you are applying for a branch manager position, you need to be enthusiastic, get on well with people, positive, have good leadership skills, be firm and have the perseverance and ability to help the company achieve its goals. Make sure that all these qualities are hinted at or demonstrated in the responsibilities section of your resume.
Sample Branch Manager CV Format
Roderick Peters Young
1 Spruce Trl, Danbury
CT 06811, United States
Cell Phone: (555) 371-3582
With my concerns to become acquainted with my staff and understand their concerns, I would find it befitting to exercise my skills, abilities, knowledge and experience in delivering services as a branch manager in an established business institution.
2005 – 2009 Slick Corp., Nashville, TN
- Assigning workers tasks to do
- Planning, coordinating and organizing branch activities to attain the required goals
- Giving orders and exercising control over the entire company branch.
- Interviewing, selecting and training new staff members in the company branch
- Overseeing company assets and commodities storage, maintenance and inventory
- Receiving, ordering, administrating, price-fixing, rotation of stock and the profit margin
- Inspecting actual stores to see the on goings, what goes wrong and noting faults that need to be corrected.
- Controlling the branch’s budget and ensuring it is congruent with the budget allocations and estimates set up by the head office
- Coordinating and managing productivity and personnel performance
- Motivating staff
- Maintaining staff registers, medical and pension files
1999 – 2004 Bachelor of Commerce, Business administration, Illinois state university, IL