A branch manager is hired by companies in various fields such as banking, sales, retail, and manufacturing. He/she ensures that everything is in order with the business in a particular location or branch. The branch manager handles all issues that concern the operation of a company in a certain branch and thus, he/she should be a multi-tasker and should possess a wealth of knowledge in the various aspects that are important in maintaining a business.
Sample Branch Manager CV Template
Chester, CH3 4BJ
Flexible and innovative individual with professional background in management is hoping to join a reputable company where I can contribute my skills and knowledge.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years working as a branch manager.
- Strong ability in handling multi-tasks and managing a team.
- Proficient in written and oral communication.
- Exceptional people management and time management skills.
- Pleasant and cordial personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Decisive and possess the ability to make sound judgment.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Branch Manager, Best Company
- Handle all concerns involving the daily operation of assigned branch.
- Plan and implement specific sales plan in the area of responsibility.
- Conceptualize and implement strategies to increase sales and productivity in the branch.
- Regularly coordinate and submit reports to the main office regarding the status of the branch.
- Assess and evaluate the branch performance and recommend necessary changes and improvements to reach higher targets and better results.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Chester University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.