Assistant Project Managers are responsible for determining the needs and requirements of a certain project and coordinating this to the Project Manager. They give assistance to the Project Manager by way of creating and drafting documents, making evaluations and assessments and doing field work whenever necessary. They make reports regularly and update the Project Manager or the management of the situations and levels of achievements of the activities implemented in the project.
Assistant Project Manager CV Template Example
Marston Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B26 5NN
I am an experienced and responsible professional with extensive knowledge in managing and supervising activities implemented within a project. I am trustworthy and can work according to plans and schedules. I am highly keen on details and keep records for evaluation and assessment. I can supervise implementations of projects and keep close communication with the project manager.
2006 – Present: Assistant Project Manager, Sanders Mining Company
- Inspected mining areas and plotted maps for safety
- Examined maps, deposits, drilling locations and other significant information for the efficient extraction of deposits
- Assessed the performance of the workers in the area and identified possible cases for improvement
- Supervised the use of equipment and implementation of the plan
2003-2006: Engineer, Grand Mineral Company
- Designed devices and equipment for the extraction and location of minerals
- Coordinated with other branches of the company for the proficient distribution of the mineral reserves
- Monitored the production rates and assessed effectiveness of operations
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.