An assistant administrator is responsible for performing business-related functions of the company or establishment: hiring, training, scheduling and supervising staff as well as assisting the Administrator with other office duties as required. Assistant administrators also perform secretarial and associate duties, therefore, an applicant’s resume need to be written in a format that reflects these attributes. Here is a sample Assistant administration CV:
Sample Assistant Administration CV Format
80 Central Avenue W
New York, NY 10025
Cell: (313) 5322038
To acquire an assistant administration position where my existing skills in customer service and administration can be fully utilized by a progressive and innovative company
2000 – 2009 Assistant administration, Bottom Line Inc., Daytona Beach, FL
- Ensuring company records are accurately maintained according to laid down procedures, policies and regulatory requirements
- Performing all necessary accounts payable and receivables functions.
- Overseeing all supplies purchasing and ensuring that expenses are kept within or below the budgetary guidelines.
- Providing the Administrator with regular reports and any other requested information as required.
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring staff in consultation with the Administrator and the human resource department.
- Coordinating the training and orientation of staff including regular workers’ in-services in consultation with the Administration office.
- Assisting the Administrator in providing supervision of staff including taking disciplinary action whenever necessary.
- Assisting the Administrator in marketing and public relations, assessing and planning activities; and coordinating customer and client services as required.
- Providing administrative and on-call coverage for the Administrator where required.
- Performing any other administrative tasks as requested.
1996 – 1999 Advanced Diploma, Office administration and support, University of Oklahoma, OK