An Arts Administrator is an administrator who works for an art organization. He has to take care of the day to day accurate and proper working of an art organization. An arts administrator is required to work for various cultural and art organizations like art galleries, auction houses, theatre, music companies, museums, opera houses, jazz organizations, symphonies etc. An arts administrator has to handle the marketing, staff management and recruitment, making budgets, fund raising, development of programs and event management etc.
Sample Arts Administrator CV Template
19 Quaker Ridge Rd.
Bethel CT 06801
Phone number – 9879877712
Email Id: email@example.com
I am a dynamic, hard-working and dedicated young Arts Administratorwho wants to groom and learn by working with great artists having renowned knowledge and experience
I seek to join your esteemed and reputed Art Museumas an Arts Administratorso as to make anoticeable and important contribution to your museum and enhance my career while working with you.
Strength & Skill
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly nature.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job.
- Stress tolerance so can work in deep pressure
- Good knowledge of traditional drawing and art.
- Strong Management skills and works in an organized way.
- Discipline, Punctuality and ability to work in a dedicated manner
- Always work with Proper planning and schedule
- Excellent leadership quality and can lead the team.
Assistant Art Administrator, 2007–till date
New York Art Museum – New York
- Assisted my senior in organizing many exhibits for the art museum.
- Handled many charity events for the help of Earthquake victims and others.
- Arranged many companies to finance the charity art events.
- Organized two art auctions thoroughly by myself.
- Designed and Prepared the brochures and newsletters for the events
- Helped the staff members in the marketing of the events.
- Diploma in Commercial Arts, 2007
- Bachelors in Arts, University of New York, 2006
Available on request